Saturday, July 12, 2014

Sushi - Dollzone Dale


My Dollzone Dale arrived this weekend.  She was so adorable!!  Originally, her name was to be Andraste, but when I pulled her out of the box and saw her for the first time, I called her My Little Sushi and so she was named Sushi. 

For her look, I originally wanted her coloring to be reminiscent of a piece of salmon sushi.


But, I think she looks more like a koi.


Here are the in progress pictures:






And, here she is all put together.  :)




And here she is in the dress I sewed with her (boy, what a busy day :) I'm exhausted).
















2 comments:

  1. You are so good with that airbrush. Love your little sushi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm still learning how the increase/decrease of air pressure affects paint flow. I really like the speckling affect I got though.

      Delete