Sunday, January 12, 2014

Sasha & Misha - Dollzone Mo A/Mo B

In 2013, I recieved one of the Dollzone Mo SD heads as an event gift when I purchased my Dollzone Cosmo.  I then purchased the other Dollzone Mo head through a British sales rep.  There is a slight difference in the two sculpts.  My initial plan was for these two to be my mischievous Russian twins, but as it took longer for me to decide on bodies for them, my interest in bringing these two fun loving imps to life started to dwindled.  As my collection started to grow and change, I decided to sell these heads to a foreign buyer.  She requested that I do two separate face ups as she did not know of any face up artists near her.  She wanted one "normal" face up with freckles and a "goth" face up.  The two heads were for her friend.  I did the piercings on both dolls as well.

I am incredibly proud of the "normal" face up.  :)









2 comments: