Saturday, December 28, 2013

Damon - Simply Divine Harlequin

Harlequin was purchased back in 2010 as I had been searching high and low for a sculpt to represent my vampire character, Damon - and yes, he is loosely based on the character by the same name from the Vampire Diary books who is also played by Ian Somerhalder.  XD

He's gone through several face ups in the three, almost four years I've had him.  I believe that my growth as a face up artist is exhibited the best through him.  So here is a timeline of what he first looked like to what he currently looks like.

As always the materials I use include:  Chalk pastels, acrylic paint, prismcolor colored pencils, air brushed liquitex matte medium, Testor's Dullcote.


First Face Up:


Second Face Up:


Third Face Up:




No comments:

Post a Comment