Saturday, December 28, 2013

Laila - NeoAngel Region Diana

Laila was my very first doll.  I got her has a X-mas Kit in late 2009.  The poor girl went through countless face ups as I learned and perfected my technique.  Sadly, I sold her 2013 as she no longer fit in with my collection.  I was sad to see her go, but like everyone else - a doll deserves to live in a home where they will be loved and paid attention to.  *nods*

The following is just a sampling of my growth as a face up artists through pictures of Laila.  I did mod Laila's ears with a hand drill bit so she could wear earrings.  I also rounded down her nose with sandpaper.



As always the materials I used included:  chalk pastels, acrylic paint, prismcolor colored pencils and Testor's Dullcote.











No comments:

Post a Comment